Re: How to get a new palo source package into unstable?

On 1/12/14 5:56 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 01/12/2014 11:54 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
As far as I know, mx3210 is sending log.  For example,
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=swift-im&arch=hppa&ver=2.0%2Bdev6-1&stamp=1389546479

Perfect then :). Nothing to worry about.

Btw, where is "hpviz" located, I feel the lag. North America, I guess?

Adrian

Heh heh, yes, I am on a 6Mbit (down) x 1024Kbit (up) connection here.
We're *really* out in the middle of nowhere. Like in the middle of the Gila National Forest in western New Mexico, USA. :-D Trust me, it's much faster now than last year at this time. ;-)

Dave L.

--
Dave Land
Land Computer Service  xmechanic@landcomp.net