Re: How to get a new palo source package into unstable?

Am 12.01.2014 um 22:36 schrieb Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de>:

>> PS: I have noticed that the HPPA builds never include the build log,
>>    for example radeontop [2]. Would it be possible to have these
>>    enabled as well, so we can easily find out what went wrong when a
>>    build failed?
> We had problems with sending mails from the buildds when I started the buildds mid december.
> Currently we have 5 buildds running:

Well, more likely 3 machines with multiple buildd instances running on them... ;) I'm already thinking about how to do multi-cpu support for buildd.net. That would get rid off of having multiple users the update-buildd.net client. But as m68k has no SMP machines it will get difficult... ;)

> http://unstable.buildd.net/index-hppa.html
> Since around 2-3 weeks, all buildds except mx3210 do send build logs.

What's the problem? Elgar on m68k has problems in receiving mails, so we use a ppp setup (pptp) to tunnel through, but of course you could use that to send mails as well, of course...

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc