Re: [OMPI devel] Build failures of 1.2.3 on Debian hppa, mips, mipsel, s390, m68k

On 7/15/07, Grant Grundler <grundler@parisc-linux.org> wrote:

HP Techinical Computing Division (TCD) does have a MPI team that provides
a closed source HPUX MPI package - probably only for IA64. But I'm
thinking they must have provided a parisc version in the past. It would
be helpful if someone from the MPI community could contact TCD directly.

grant

If it is of any help all my hpux machine (pa and ia) have all the mpi
commands available on them.  I don't need to deal with it very often,
but my users do use it and I think it is current and supported by HP.

SJM

--
Sheldon Mustard
smustard@gmail.com