Re[2]: where to get hands on latest hpux?

Hello seb,

sfo> I don't remember exactly. I need to check the distribution.
sfo> It seems to be removed.

sfo> Maybe call HP.

sfo> I received a wrap with 2 set of CDs and DVD.

sfo> 1 was the OS and the other was the application images.

Yes it was removed last year. I think you should write a short
email and then you can order the Media Set. It's not free but
they only want a few dollars for shipping and handling.

--
Best regards,
 Lothar Scholz                mailto:scholz@scriptolutions.com