RE: RE : Re: still questions about J6700 - fancontrol, heat, graphics..

The fans are not "standard".  The power supply has three 8cm fans with a "VH" airflow rating, which are necessary to move air through the system at maximum ambient temperature when fully loaded with memory and I/O cards.

The fans are thermostatically controlled, the system should be quiet enough to sit under a desk (not totally silent, but not objectionably loud) when in deskside configuration.