Problem setting up customize network install

Greetings. I am trying to set up a customize network install. During the network install, I don't want a list of available debian mirrors, but I want to point to my own customize debian ftp server. Currently the latest sarge network install image is found here: http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-hppa/current/images/netboot/2.6/

does not give the option to edit the sources.list manually unlike the latest cd-rom install. Am I able to modify this image and edit some "mirrors.list" and add my ftp server. How do i go about doing it.

- Your help is much appreciated!!