Re: firmware update

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 04:44:10PM -0400, Brad Bobak wrote:
> heres the error ->
>
> http://cpp.sourceforge.net/?show=16988

Yes, any firmware version after version 5 will _only_ allow
HP graphics card in a system with the defective PCI controller.
So your HP tulip card won't be allowed either.

Please google for A4190A-01 and  A4191A-01 service notes I
referred to in the previous email. Your choices now are to
ditch that system, not use add-on PCI cards, or find a
different PA-RISC box that doesn't have that issue.

grant