Re: Unable to use Sarge Netinstall CD to install Debian on HP C3000

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 07:06:28PM +0800, Derek Chew wrote:
> this is my first time trying to install Debian on a HP PA-RISC machine
> and so far, it has been quite a tough experience.

If you can spare the time, and a spare CD, could you please try
http://people.debian.org/~kyle/d-i/hppa/daily/2.6/mini.iso

(or one of the netboot images from that directory)

Assuming you have a persistant internet connection to grab the rest
of the installation files from.

It would be super useful if you can file an installation report
with whether it was a successful install or not. Unfortunately I'm
not in a position to test CD installs at the moment.

Cheers!
	Kyle