Re: Where is the best download location for hppa sarge files ???

hi,

Thanks for the comments.
I am trying Jigdo..
but haven't found any Jigdo  Sarge images.
Giving the woody a try when it downloads the first image.

debian-30r5-hppa-binary-1.iso  Does anyone know if this
will be a problem with a B2600?

Also still after a good link for the sarge files
on either jigdo or ISO.

http://farbror.acc.umu.se/pub/weekly/hppa/
This is a great page, but no md5 sums on the page.
I've downloaded disk 1 three times and manged
3 different results  at least I am interacting with
the install screens.. so it's kind of working.

Thanks again.