Re: PA-RISC/Linux Boot HOWTO Section 8, Draft 1, 2.4 -> 2.6

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 07:41:45PM -0500, Harry Cochran wrote:
> Thanks Grant,
>
> 	Looks like I'm going around one more time. I don't see how to get to
> the -e2 option in the standard installer.

One can't. That's a known problem with debian-installer.

> I guess you are suggesting I just
> drop into the ash shell and run fdisk. Of course, being a newbie, I would
> prefer to just create the f0 partition with -e2 in the standard install disk
> partitioner. Is there a way to do that?

no.
But if one makes the f0 partition big enough, one can do it *after*
the install completes and the system is up and running.

For developement, I suggest a 200MB f0 partition.
For "production", I suggest at least 50MB.

grant