Re: what about glibc-2.3.2.ds1-20?

Kyle McMartin wrote:

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 12:47:39PM +0000, Joel Soete wrote:
I so have a look in severall repository (ftp.debian.org, ftp.de.debian.org, ftp.fr.debian.org); effectively, I don't find any available pkg for hppa (debian/main/pool/g/glibc). Even thought, build log (http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=glibc&ver=2.3.2.ds1-20&arch=hppa&file=log), reports'*maybe-successful*' :-)

While I'm not sure if this is the case for this, a buildd building a
package is not the only thing that needs to be done. Manual intervention
from the buildd master is required to sign the package and upload it
to the Debian archive. I imagine folks are just busy with the holidays
and haven't had time to process the queue.
Ok (presently, I have no clue on buildd process; so thanks for explanation)

If you look here, http://buildd.debian.org/stats/hppa.txt, notice
the Building: field. The number of packages which have completed building, but have not yet been processed are listed there.

Nice to know.

Many thanks,
   Joel