Re: how quickly do PA-RISC patches make it to mainstream kernel?

Alexander Gabert wrote:
| look, Mat got a new signature, but it is again such a boring "rescue me"
| give-away ;-)))

Alexander,
Because of the smileys, I assumed it wasn't meant to offend anyone.
But this comment was pointless and clearly willy was offended.
Could you please apologize to willy?

("Oops - sorry - didn't mean to offend" is sufficient)

I expect willy to do the same when an apology is offered.
(and then we can move on to more fun things again...)

thanks,
grant