Re: how quickly do PA-RISC patches make it to mainstream kernel?

If yo feeling kinda mixed up, just remember it's a mixed up world.

Here is a signature to chew on:

--
fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity
--

Maybe Matthew Wilcox should make something out of _this_

And to refer to the "fuck off" - yeah, i gonna fuck off now to the
hospital and get myself medicated and brain transplanted, i promise!

*fg*scnr*

HTHTCTP,

Alex