FireGL cards

	I suspect this may be highly off topic so I'll expect toasty
emails when I get back from holiday... Hopefully it'll be of at least a
little interest to somebody.

	We've just taken delivery of a number of HP machines which print
manifest tells me have

    Model:              9000/785/C3750
    Graphics:           hp Fire GL-UX color 0x0 48 planes

	The machines are using XF86.

tizod@JWGRNCZX# X -version

XFree86 Version 4.1.0 / X Window System
Build Operating System: HP-UX B.11.11 U 9000/785
Module Loader present
tizod@JWGRNCZX#

	I've not had an opportunity to experiment on the machines yet
though hopefully I'll get a chance in a week or two.

	Has anybody had an oppotunity to try to get X running under
linux on one of these machines/ with one of these cards?

	<wonders if his C240 at home will be jealous:)>

	Tim