Re: light browser for 712/80

yus budiyono wrote:

I am setting up my 712/80 64MB as an intranet web/mysql/php4 server.

Can somebody show light browser instead of Dillo that runs .php files?

galeon is available for hppa boxes :)

I get on browsing packages.debian.org but I don't know how to limit my browsing on HPPA packages only.

The only way I know to verify if a package is available for a specific platform are: * check in the download dir (here: ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/galeon * using "apt-cache search galeon" (on your hppa boxe after an "apt-get update")

hth,
   Joel