Re: Booting from burned CD

Hi there,

Another simple check is to mount the CD in another box and see if the
filesystem looks OK. I've had success using a little "powertool" thing for
Windows XP (blush) - as well as cdrecord - to burn the Debian HPPA ISOs.

All the best
Adam Oellermann

On Wed, 28 May 2003 22:52:09 +0800, Andrew Shugg wrote