suitable CPU optimizations offered for package 'apt-build' on PPC and HPPA?

Greetings,

I was trying the package apt-build (a really neat tool to rebuild all or some of
the installed packages on one's workstation, including all dependencies) and
noticed that CPU-specific optimization options are missing on PPC and HPPA.

The corresponding options offered on i386 are:

pentium
pentium-mmx
pentiumpro
pentium2
pentium3
pentium4

Those values affect the 'march' and 'mcpu' options that are passed to GCC.

As I do not know everything there is to know about either architecture, I'd
welcome knowledgeable people on both lists to send the package author's (CC
Julien Danjou) what similar CPU options should be offered on PPC and HPPA.

Apt-build has already brought benefits similar to Pentium-builder on my Intel
boxes, except that apt-build is designed as a generic framework that can
accomodate other architectures, which is much smarter than Pentium-builder.

I like it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help improve the usefullness of this package
on PPC and HPPA too.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/