Re: Gnome2: unmet dependencies

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 10:54:33PM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
>               Depends: nautilus-media but it is not installable
> What else in nautilus-media is preventing installation, then?

I just handed nautilus-media back to the buildd to try again.  Before,
it was waiting for gstreamer-gconf.  gstreamer-gconf is compiled from
gst-plugins.  gst-plugins is waiting for festival-dev.  that's built
from festival.  See bug #127160.

OTOH we've got a significantly newer toolchain now than the last time
it was built.  I'll try building it in an unstable chroot and see how
it goes.