Re: Gnome2: unmet dependencies

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 09:24:35AM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> Looking into the problem, it appears that what is preventing nautilus-media from
> being uploaded is that gstreamer does not build.  However, the last attempt at
> building gstreamer on hppa appears to date from the last time Jesus visited us;
> can anbody give a little push to the build daemon and see if it works now?

Umm.  I went to do just that, but it seems to be built & installed:

$ wanna-build -b hppa/build-db --info gstreamer
gstreamer:
  Package             : gstreamer
  Version             : 0.6.1-1
  State               : Installed
  Installed-Version   : 0.6.1-1
  Previous-State      : Uploaded
  State-Change        : 2003 May 04 09:27:49