Re: Debian 3.0 HPPA installation halts at dpkg_1.9.21 on HP9000 J210XC

After trying for the 10th time, somehow the supposedly corrupted file
loaded and I installed the base system successfully.
Very strange, since it happened on two different CDs sets from two
different sources at the same track.
I'll try to install on the second machine and let's see.

Vince Trinh