Re: Octave 2.1 is segfaulting on hppa

tausq, willy,

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 09:18:40AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> > A freshly compiled version, with debugging symbols, sits in ~edd on paer in
> > the sid chroot, but that box doesn't even have gdb installed ...
>
> it does now. have fun :)

Thanks.  Appears that I missed a dh_strip. Darn. Rebuilding now.

May I utter a quick plea for help, though?  I may not catch any subleties in
why and where the platforms fails code that happily runs elsewhere.

I'll report back when the rebuild is done. Executable will be
~edd/octave2.1-2.1.48/src/octave.

Dirk

--
Don't drink and derive. Alcohol and algebra don't mix.