Help configuring an HIL mouse with an HP 715 for GDM?

Hi,

While trying to configure my HP 715 for the GDM graphic interface (using /usr/sbin/base-config) I was asked to choose the way that the mouse connects to this machine.  But, among the choices listed, I did not see the one used by my harware: an HIL mouse connected to the 715 through an HP Keyboard Adapter Module.

While the Keyboard Adapter Module does allow interfacing to a PS/2 mouse, if at all possible, I would prefer to keep the HIL mouse, since my system is configured to also boot HPUX, and it does so successfully using the HIL mouse.

So, does anybody know how to configure my 715 for GDM (or any other graphic interface), using an HIL mouse?

Thanks,

Jaime