Debian menu for woody ?

Hello HPPA porters,

I got a request (bug #169271) to push menu for hppa in woody.
Unfortunately, I have had very little succes on hppa even on sid,
and menu does not even build out of the box on hppa/woody. However
since I do not have root access on any hppa, box this is difficult
to test if menu fail because of an internal error or because of a
misconfiguration.

So I would ask you to test this package further and report if you have some
success.

More generally I would like your opinion about the request in #169271.

Cheers,
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>
(menu uploader)

--