Re: K Class boxes and HPPA Linux

You are lucky, I would like to have it, K-class is nice!
You don't need any particular pre-requisite but to read carefully the
HP-PA install Howto.
You need at least 500MB HDD space to install the OS, and you better
have to re-compile the kernel to SMP use. No proplen, only a metter of
time, considering the 1st time you can only use 1 processor. Then since
you success the kernel recompilation you can't use all the 4 CPUs.
I unfortunately install Debian GNU/Linux HPPA only on a HP9000/710
workstation at home! ;-P

linuxabbestia
> > Hello, I will soon be attempting to install Woody on a HP 9000-
K460.  It