Re: stability

Not that it is going to help much, but I see the same. Pretty much the same setup, 735/125, serial console and locks up solid every once in a while. Appears to be uptime related, I've never seen this happening when I frequently update the kernel (a.k.a uptime is only a couple of days). No hints in the logs either.

        C.