Re: Mozilla/Galeon

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Tilo Jandt wrote:

> everytime i start mozilla it breaks with an segmentation fault before
> anything happend galeon starts normal but if i wanna load a site it also
> breaks with an segmentation fault.
> does anyone have the same problems and a solution?

I updated from galeon-1.2.3 or so to galeon-1.2.5 and mozilla-1.0.0
a few days ago to be in sync with the versions I use on x86-Linux.
With the old version it was working, but now I also get segfaults,
when galeon tries to access the Mozilla engine (i.e. when the frame
and the menus are already drawn, but the main area is still
missing). Is there a way to use apt-get to downgrade a package
again?

I was also wondering why galeon does not have a German (or other)
translation in the Debian package. The sources I compiled for x86 do
contain it.

Greetings,
	Peter.