Re: Please make that ltt is built for your arch
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Please make that ltt is built for your arch
- From: Othmar Pasteka <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:27:23 +0100
- Message-id: <20020329102723.GD31284@kabsi.at>
- In-reply-to: <20020329093410.GB11347@kasba.alcove-fr>
- References: <20020329093410.GB11347@kasba.alcove-fr>
On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 10:34:10AM +0100, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> The archs on which we should build the LTT package was restricted some
> time ago. Now that much more archs are supported by the kernel patch,
> I changed that to "arch: any" again, but only the ppc buildd takes
> care of it. Please update you package lists accordingly.
ltt: i386 powerpc # requires kernel patch
tell elmo (james troup) about it, as pointed out at the beginning
of the file.
PS: sorry, to cross post to everyone as well.
PPS: there is debian-ports as well to avoid this, i know -powerpc
isn't affected but looks way nicer than the numerous addresses
the header no has.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org