xfree86v3 not autobuilding

The xfree86v3 source package should be built for the following
architectures (only):

alpha arm i386 m68k powerpc sparc

Right now, it looks like only alpha is autobuilding it.

Can someone add it to the lists for arm, m68k, powerpc, and sparc?

If any of the post-potato architectures have in their lists for building
(I don't think they do), it can safely be removed.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you