Re: Key codes for top left hand US keyboard and ^X

My apologies Helge.  I wasn't thinking.  All the keycodes sent so far,
including the "<" and ">" keys follow:

Dean
------------------------all the keycodes----------------
kb mode was XLATE

press any key (program terminates after 10s of last keypress)...
keycode  63 press	backquote
keycode  63 release
keycode   5 press	shift
keycode  63 press	tilde
keycode  63 release
keycode   5 release
keycode  62 press	1 (one)
keycode  62 release
keycode   5 press	shift
keycode  62 press	! (exclamation)
keycode  62 release
keycode   5 release
kb mode was XLATE

press any key (program terminates after 10s of last keypress)...
keycode  27 press	x
keycode  27 release
keycode   6 press	control
keycode  27 press	x (i.e. ^X)
keycode  27 release
keycode   6 release
kb mode was XLATE

press any key (program terminates after 10s of last keypress)...
keycode 113 press	, (comma)
keycode 113 release
keycode   5 press	shift
keycode 113 press	<
keycode 113 release
keycode   5 release
keycode 114 press	. (period)
keycode 114 release
keycode   5 press	shift
keycode 114 press	>
keycode 114 release
keycode   5 release

--
				Dean Provins
		dprovins@ucalgary.ca,  provinsd@telusplanet.net

Linux is a stimulating and productive alternative to other PC operating systems.