Re: FYI: Sync on Green to VGA monitor converter

Hi,
Bill Ferguson (ferguson@quango.net) wrote:
> Its the Raritan ASOGVGA unit.  Page Computer in Los Angeles has it for
> US$119.00.

Wow, that's not cheap...

All of the newer PC monitors I own do understand SOG just fine, and they're
not even expensive ones, a no-name 17" and various VideoSeven cheapo-19"...

Am I somehow very lucky in picking monitors?

ciao,
--
Thomas Themel    | CenterPoint Connective Software Engineering GmbH
Hauptplatz 8/4   |    System Administrator / Software Developer