FYI: Sync on Green to VGA monitor converter

For those of you who might be trying to find a sync on green to VGA converter, I found one:

Its the Raritan ASOGVGA unit. Page Computer in Los Angeles has it for US$119.00.

Raritan also makes special units for Sun and SGI boxes.

Other dealers around the world can be found at Tom's Hardware Guide web site.

PS: I found plenty of circuits on the web for converting VGA to sync on green, but none for sync on green to VGA. Apparently early on everyone was using old sync on green monitors to hook up to PCs.

Now VGA monitors are everywhere and finding a way to hook them up to HP boxes becomes the issue.