Thomas Marteau kbd patch adapted.

Dear all,

I just adapt the patch keyboard of Thomas taking account of kernel update,
reports of experiences of Richard.
I can only test it against 2.4.9-pa14 (cvs update) and seems to work as
well as with 712 as with b180 model
(unplug, replug: ok with hp kbd; Caps lock do not hang the "system")

In the hope to be helpful,
     Joel

PS: I do just add some initial variable value to avoid compile warning. I
do not yet find the way the avoid the last (sorry I have not enough C
writing experience)

(See attached file: hp_psaux.patch)

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.