packages uploaded to puffin.external.hp.com:/pub/debian-hppa

Hi,

I've uploaded some more packages to p.e.h.c's FTP archive:

apt_0.3.19.1_hppa.deb
libapt-pkg-dev_0.3.19.1_hppa.deb
libc6-dbg_2.1.95-1.1_hppa.deb
libc6-dev_2.1.95-1.1_hppa.deb
libc6-pic_2.1.95-1.1_hppa.deb
libc6-prof_2.1.95-1.1_hppa.deb
libc6_2.1.95-1.1_hppa.deb
locales_2.1.95-1.1_hppa.deb
nscd_2.1.95-1.1_hppa.deb

Unfortunately I cannot upload these to the main Debian archive because
they required source changes and other hackery, and I don't
particularly want to NMU them.  I am sending patches to Ben Collins
for glibc, but APT may be more difficult to resolve since Jason thinks
that the changes required to make it compile with GCC 2.96 may break
binary compatibility in libapt-pkg.

In order to install the libc6 packages cleanly you will need the
libnss-db package which I have uploaded to the main Debian archive (at
the moment you should be able to find it in
http://incoming.debian.org/)

--
dhd@linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.