Any input for some talk about usage of Debian in HPC

Hi,

I have an invitation to have some talk with the title

   Debian GNU/Linux for Scientific Research

Abstract:

   Over the past decade, Enterprise Linux has dominated large-scale
   research computing infrastructure. However, recent developments have
   sparked increased interest in community-led alternatives. Debian
   GNU/Linux, a long-standing choice among researchers for supporting
   scientific work, is experiencing a renewed interest for High-Throughput
   Computing (HTC) and High-Performance Computing (HPC) applications.  This
   presentation will provide an overview of how Debian is being utilized to
   support scientific research and will include a case study showcasing the
   migration of HTC operations from Enterprise Linux 7 (EL7) to Debian.

While I could talk about Debian Science and Debian Med in general it
would be cool to reference to some real life examples where Debian is
used in Science and what might be the reason to use Debian.

I personally would like to stress the "we package what we use" aspect
and the "we mentor upstream to merge competence of the program with
packaging skills" idea.  Any input would be welcome to cover more ideas.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
https://fam-tille.de