Re: Sponsor request for hpcc package

Hi Afif!

> I'm sorry your message went unanswered. Although I see you managed to
> find a sponsor outside the group, I've granted your access request to
> the HPC team if you're still interested and would like to incorporate
> your changes into the package's git repository.

Thanks for granting me access to the group! I've created a merge
request [1] on the hpcc salsa repo to push the fix. May I merge it?

I'll happy to contribute more in the hpc team, so feel free to ask when
help needed on specific subjects.

Best Regards,
François

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/hpcc/-/merge_requests/1