Re: Sponsor request for hpcc package

Hi, François

On 5/16/21 6:12 AM, François Mazen wrote:
> Dear Debian HPC developers,
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor for the hpcc package I've uploaded to
> mentors:
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/hpcc/
>
> The upload fixes the RC bug #952067 about FTBFS with recent openMPI
> version. I've also forwarded the patch to upstream:
> https://github.com/icl-utk-edu/hpcc/pull/3
>
> Are you interested by reviewing and sponsoring my package?

I'm sorry your message went unanswered. Although I see you managed to
find a sponsor outside the group, I've granted your access request to
the HPC team if you're still interested and would like to incorporate
your changes into the package's git repository.

I'll pay more attention to sponsor requests here going forward.

thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي