Re: Introduction

Another hello and welcome! :)

على ١٨‏/٥‏/١٤٤٠ هـ ‫٢:٣٨ ص، كتب Mehdi Dogguy:
Hi Jose,

On 2019-01-22 09:25, Jose Manuel Abuin Mosquera wrote:
Dear all,
[...]

I would like to start contributing to this group in any task you could
think about: package creation, bugs solving, writing documentation,
etc...

This is great. Did you identify some specific areas where you want to
contribute?

If not, a good way to start could be to:
- go through submitted bugs, triage and see if you can come up with a
    fix
- try to package some really needed package, but still not in Debian

Happy hacking :-)

To add on to what Mehdi said, here is the package overview for our team where you can get an idea of each package's status:
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=debian-hpc%40lists.debian.org

There is one bug here tagged "help":
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?bug-rev=on;exclude=pending%3Afixed;exclude=pending%3Adone;include=tags%3Ahelp;maint=debian-hpc%40lists.debian.org

thanks and regards