Update documentation and information about OFED

I've been looking about ofed mostly to help a friend finding the right package to install on debian.

By searchin 'debian ofed' the very first result is:

https://pkg-ofed.alioth.debian.org/howto/infiniband-howto.html

I wrote to pgk-ofed-devel (as found in the documentation) because the repo isn't available.
I got a reply from Brian Smith with good information.
Brian points pout that the documentation and the mailing list are obsolete.

Is anyone in this group willing to update infomations on alioth?
I noticed the proget has been ported to salsa.

https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/pkg-ofed

The file how-to
https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/pkg-ofed/blob/master/howto/infiniband-howto.sgml
is still refering to alioth.

I simply suggest to update or remove obsolete documentation.

Thank you.