Re: Is it possible to update pandoc, please?

On Sun, 7 Jan 2024, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Quoting Scott Talbert (2024-01-06 22:30:23)
On Sat, 6 Jan 2024, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Quoting Scott Talbert (2024-01-05 15:13:08)
On Fri, 5 Jan 2024, Renzo Davoli wrote:

[ discussion about bug handling snipped ]

Please use the Debian bugtracker for issues with Debian packages.

Meh, I'm fine with discussion here, too.  The team-maintained packages all
go to the other mailing list, so I'm unlikely to be notified about those
bugs, unless I poll the BTS.

Are you saying that the reason you didn't respond to my bugreport about
this very issue earlier is that you are not subscribed to receive
bugreports?

One of the reasons, yeah.

They don't go to uploaders, only to maintainers.

Scott