Upload needed to fix FTBFS of haskell-yi* packages

Hi everybody,

since I do not have upload rights, it would be nice if someone could upload my changes to haskell-yi-language and trigger a rebuild for the packages which depend on it.
The problem was a simple change in how tasty-hspec does no longer re-export hspec* functions. The patches have not yet been upstreamed, but I wanted to fix the FTBFS of all related yi packages first so as to not hinder any migration.
If someone would give me upload rights for the packages, I could do those myself in the future.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Cheers
Marcel

--
Marcel FOURNÉ

Please note that I honour and respect boundaries around personal
time, well-being, care-taking and the rest.
Should you receive correspondence from me during a time that you're
engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to
respond until you're next working or in front of a PC.
Prioritize joy and not e-mail when and where you can.