Re: binNMU wanted please

Hello, I went to coccia, looked at daklog, and grepped all the armhf uploads since 11 of september, then cutted the ACCEPT message, and stripped down the non binNMUed version

attached the list.

If you schedule them, please ping me and I'll take care of what is bd-failed state, with some give-backs!

G.

Il sabato 21 settembre 2019, 09:02:31 CEST, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> ha scritto:

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 20.09.2019, 19:23 +0300 schrieb Ilias Tsitsimpis:
> Hi Joachim,
>
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 05:37PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > might have been me, triggered by someone asking for binNMUs.
>
> Good to know. I am about to open a bug against release.debian.org to
> request some binNMUs needed for armhf. Can I send them to you instead?

yes, ideally in read-to-paste-into-wb form (as in
https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-haskell.txt)

Cheers,

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner • nomeata@debian.orghttps://j.oach.im/