Re: propellor

On 2019-09-08 18:08-0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
> Yes, there are issues with binNMUs right now.  See the other thread on
> the d-haskell mailing list.

OK, I hope the situation is going to improve for binNMUs.

In the meantime, propellor seems to be able to build fine (I tried to
"dgit clone propellor & dgit sbuild" it), so, would it be possible to
schedule a new build manually? That's the only package that prevents the
transition to ghc 8.6.5 on my laptop for (I think) two weeks.

Thanks!