Including Yampa

Dear all,

I'd like to include Yampa in debian.

Following a discussion with Joachim Breitner at ICFP this year, I'd like to be involved in doing this, and become familiar with the process that you have in place.

From what I understood, there's an existing infrastructure that facilitates adding new libraries to debian with relatively low overhead. Could anyone help me/guide me through the process?

Yampa currently has only two dependencies: deepseq and random, both of which already have their respective packages in debian.

All the best

Ivan