Re: Outdated Debian package versions on Hackage

Hi,

thanks for the ping, I am investigating…

Indeed, my script falls over
$ hpvt: Could not parse "2.5.3.git20180402" as a version: []
and probaby has done so since March 2016 (but happily uploaded an
unchanged file every day :-/)

Ok, it works again, as can also be seen on
https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/hackagevsdebian.html
and (hardly useful these days)
https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/platform.html

The code is in http://darcs.nomeata.de/hpvt/
but maybe someone ought to rewrite this from scratch, and maybe only
doing the hackage-update functionality.

Cheers,
Joachim

--