Re: Newbie needs help

> What I've done is built the package with pbuilder, and run
> lintian on the resulting .changes file.

Nice. I've looked for some tips about pbuilder+haskell packages,
but found only

https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/GettingStarted

Is this mostly up to date? Is there anything more specific
to pbuilder? I'm running Ubuntu-16.04 (*ducks*) and I never
install any haskell packages system-wide (they get in the way).

> One of the warnings

Will I be able to see these warnings at "lintian reports" here

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/haskell-lambdahack

once the package is uploaded?

> (not sure why this isn't a full-blown error)
> is that the short description is too long for the -doc and -prof
> packages.
>
> "game engine library for tactical squad ASCII roguelike dungeon
> crawlers; profiling libraries" is 92 characters long and it
> should be under 80.  Maybe reword the short description to
> something like "tactical squad ASCII roguelike dungeon crawler
> game engine"?

Perfect. Pushed.`