Which version of ghc will stretch have?

I'm looking to replace the 7.6.3 packages in my jessie install with newer versions of ghc.
Since I'm pretty new to haskell, I'd like to minimize the number of significant version shifts, in hopes of minimizing my confusion.
Towards that goal, I'm trying to predict which (approximate) version of ghc will be in stretch, and install that one now.  (I don't anticipate much trouble with a 7.10.3-to-7.10.4 switch or a 8.0.1-to-8.0.2 switch)

So, my question is: Can I/someone reasonably predict which version of ghc will be in stretch?  I assume it'll be either 7.10 or 8.0.  I'm guessing it will be 8.0.  Can I be pretty confident in that guess, or is it too soon to tell?