Re: LTS-4.0

On 2016-01-11, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 08.01.2016, 14:12 +0000 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:
>> I am in process of upgrading to lts-4.0.=A0=A0There is some issues,
>> related to new hspec version, but it is of little problem.
>
> my original vision with the package plan was that it would alway be
> succeeding, i.e. an upgrade like that to lts-4.0 is done in one go (or,
> if a partial state needs to be shared, on a separate branch).

Sorry for the mess. I will use separate branch next time. But not there is
patches on top of mine, so it is not feasible.

> What is the current state of the master branch?

State is following: there is my bff2b9 commit, that describe our issues,
including serious issue with opengl. Package plan currently is
consistent, but partially behind LTS-4.0.

About DHG_packages: There are my commits, bf484c..060f93, which upgrade
some packages to plan and port/introduce patches, needed for plan to be
consistent. On top of this there is huge stack of patches by Clint, who,
in particular, upgraded aeson. Here is output of `dht what-to-upgrade`:

	W: package p/haskell-diagrams-gtk/ not in the package plan
	W: package p/haskell-maybet/ not in the package plan
	p/cabal-debian/
	p/haskell-aeson-extra/
	p/haskell-cabal-install/
	p/haskell-cabal/