Re: Continuing the transition

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:20:24 +0200
Sven Bartscher <sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de> wrote:

>  * Get the packages currently in experimental into unstable first and
>    then upgrade experimental to the next LTS.
>  * Upgrade experimental to the next LTS right away, thus delaying the
>    arrival of GHC 7.10 in unstable.

I just started with way 1 and marked some packages for upload, that
were rejected because of missing uploaders fields. Could someone please
upload them (btw my nm process is still going or rather stalling...)?
When these are uploaded, we should wait until they are built (check
that they actually do build) and then we can upload to unstable (but I
again, I don't have upload rights).

Regards
Sven