Continuing the transition

Greetings,

We have to somehow continue, getting the GHC 7.10 transition into
unstable/testing. At the same time several Stackage LTS versions came
out and we should try to keep up with them. From here on I see two
possible ways to proceed:

 * Get the packages currently in experimental into unstable first and
   then upgrade experimental to the next LTS.
 * Upgrade experimental to the next LTS right away, thus delaying the
   arrival of GHC 7.10 in unstable.

I would be in favour of the first option, branching experimental off
(onto a branch called "unstable-migration" or something) with the goal
to merge with unstable. With that approach someone could continue to
work on the experimental branch in the mean time.

Please tell me, what you think and if you got time to work on this, we
should coordinate the work a bit.

Regards
Sven