Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Andrés Goens (goens-guest)

Hi Andrés,

Am Mittwoch, den 16.09.2015, 21:31 +0000 schrieb
noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> Andrés Goens (goens-guest) has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here:
> https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=31040
>
> Comments by the user:
> Hi! I guess I met some of you guys at the haskell-bof at debconf 15.
> I want to try and get more involved. My idea is to package elm, but I
> need to take care of some dependecies first.

welcome on board!

Please subscribe to our mailing lists (d-haskell,
pkg-haskell-{maintainers,commits}) and read through
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and if you have any questions, please
ask.